Riggs Eckelberry's OF INTEREST

Of Interest: Funding Returns to High Tech

I started to think things might be looking up when I saw Mark Skiba's Storactive negotiate a major new round. Now I'm sure - funding is returning to high tech. More on this here.

Forget the VCs for the moment - the action is in bridge loans and small angel rounds. How do I know? Because TechTransform's clients are all in rounds or discussions. Quite a change from a couple of months ago.

In fact, it's changed TechTransform from an intervention firm to an intervention firm that can get funding! Which, of course, has transformed TechTransform's business, but that's another story.

I do want to say this: the only thing that could hold you or your company back in this new wave would be... baggage. 'Nuff said, do what you need to do. Don't fail to power into this new wave.

Finally, as you can see, "Of Interest" is back - my occasional dispatch on matters I find interesting in the high tech world. You're on the list - do let me know if that's not OK. To unsubscribe, simply reply with "remove" in the subject line or body.

So, anyway, let me know how it's going with you in this new environment - and if you agree with me that funding really has started to come back. (Read Posted Feedback)

Riggs

Powered by Blogger Pro™